February 20, 2009

CARNIVAL!


It is carnival time again! Seeing that my bro El Professor is doin it big right now in Trinidad, I'm gonna share our Soca mix series, Home For Carnival, with y'all today to help get inna spirit (I'll post some Soca singles within the week to help keep the vibe goin).

Together, El Professor & I are G13 Intn'l. We specialize in Caribbean music from every region, non-discriminatory. We are always researching distinct music from each individual island in search of one complete, universal sound.

The Home For Carnival series has been released on a somewhat regularity since 2006. Currently there are 4 volumes and a 5th is in store for 2009. Links for the first 4 volumes are below:

HOME FOR CARNIVAL
HOME FOR CARNIVAL 2
HOME FOR CARNIVAL 3
HOME FOR CARNIVAL 4


These are some of the tightest Soca mixes available anywhere. Trust me, if you enjoy Soca, you'll enjoy these downloads.


No comments: