October 17, 2008

Party Time

This isn't the official mix for this week. As a matter of fact, I've fallen a little behind on that project. Please forgive me. I promise I will deliver 2 mixes for y'all next week.
I did do this party mix just for my own general promotion. So, if you want to hear me play music besides reggae & dancehall, this is where you can do it until I get booked for my next event that's not a reggae event. 
I'm mixing rap, r&b, reggae, & Baltimore club music all together to make an hour of non-stop party rockin.
You will, however, have to visit my myspace music page to listen and/or download it.
Here's the tracklist:

1. kanye west - heartless
2. t.i./kanye west - swagger like us
3. kanye west/chris martin - homecoming
4. m.i.a. - paper planes
5. david banner/lil wayne - shawty say
6. t.i./swizz beats - swing your rag
7. jay-z - jockin jay-z
8. ron browz/jim jones - pop champagne
9. soulja boy - donk
10. beyonce - single ladies
11. 50 cent - get up
12. kardinal off!shall/akon - dangerous
13. tony matterhorn/e-40/t-pain - goodas (u & dat) (kenny meez remix)
14. serani - no games
15. bugle - what dem doing
16. erup/management - way we roll
17. erup - set the pace
18. beenie man - since him dis
19. buju banton - water man
20. erup - click mi fingers
21. timberlee/ward 21 - bubble like soup
22. crooklyn clan - ladies
23. dmx/mr. vegas/sean paul - top shotta
24. 112/spragga benz/lady saw - na na na na (reggae remix)
25. baby cham/nina sky - turnin me on
26. elephant man - father elephant
27. enur/natasja - calabria 2008
28. pitbull/lil jon - the anthem
29. pitbull/machel montano - move, shake, drop
30. pitbull/lil jon - krazy
31. john legend/andre 3000 - green light
32. kanye west - love lock down
33. krazy b - handclap
34. kw griff - break it down
35. rod lee - feel me
36. dj class - light dat ass up
37. dukeyman - keep on dancing
38. emynd - to all my haters
39. n.e.r.d./kanye west - everyone nose (remix)
40. jazmine sullivan - bust your windows

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Pj Roane said...

I enjoy the mix please make louder I'm deaf to much ipod