November 21, 2008

New Stuff..


It's been a whole week since I've last posted, and a few weeks since I've last posted a mix. Been real busy and I appreciate your patience.
There is a lot of good stuff coming out lately, and I'm getting together some material to record a couple new mixes ASAP.
For right now, though, I have some tracks that I'm blazin in my iPod for you.
First is a selection from Collie Buddz, Burro Banton, & Choppa called "Bust Out" on Massive B.'s new "Hard Grind" riddim. Next is three tracks from the much hyped "Clean Sweep" riddim: Tony Matterhorn & Pamputae "Some Do, Some Don't", Vybz Kartel "Kuff Kaff Kweff", & Bounty Killer "Social Responsibility".
Following that, I have two tracks from the upcoming album "The Teacher's Back" by Vybz Kartel: "Imagine" & "Addi Addi Addi". That album sounds like it's gonna set the entire reggae world on fire!
Again, thank you for your patience and I'll have a mix up this coming week!
DOWNLOAD
FREE WinRAR DOWNLOAD

No comments: