October 17, 2008

Cham

This week I had the honor of contributing an artist review to my Chicago brethren K's blog, "Analog Giant". I decided to write about Cham
The last time I saw Cham was in December 2006 at this club in Philly called "Pinnacle". I have to say that his performance was top notch amongst all the other dancehall/reggae artists that I've seen live. 
Check out the post here.
Make sure to keep up with Analog Giant for the latest in good music and culture.
I do have Cham tracks to offer y'all. Here you go:

  • rudebwoy pledge (stage show riddim)
  • yeah (federation/cipha sounds remix) w/usher/ludacris/lil jon
  • no cocomania w/spragga benz (swing easy riddim)
  • this is why i'm hot (reggae remix) w/mims/junior reid
  • tables will turn w/foxy brown
  • turnin me on w/nina sky (kopa riddim)
  • many many (haunted riddim)
  • desperate measures (kiki riddim)
  • girl w/jimmy cheesetrix (pretty pretty riddim)
  • ghetto story (85 riddim)
  • gallang ya gal (showtime riddim)
  • vitamin s (fiesta riddim)

  • No comments: