January 28, 2009

*CLASSIC* (that mix I was talking about)


Thanks to 893 for finding a link for that "Nervous Hip Hop" mix by Kenny Dope I mentioned in the past post.

So I thought I'd share. Last night I spliced it all together into 1-track and uploaded it. It's not a reggae mix, I know, but it is relevant to my previous Mad Lion post.
Strap on your backpack and enjoy your trip back to 1995!

Tracklist:
1. wreck all-stars - hit 'em like this
2. the groove asylum - we love 'em
3. frankie the pacemaker - get lifted
4. live & die wreck - it's the bonus
5. black moon - how many emcees (must get dissed)
6. smif-n-wessun - bucktown
7. wreck all-stars - keep me dancin' (all night)
8. funkmaster flex - six million ways to die
9. black moon - who got the props? (nw smooth mix)
10. mad lion - take it easy
11. rek sh*t rebullz - bounce to the beat
12. funkmaster flex - butterfly style (live from madison square garden mix)
13. mad lion - shoot to kill (glock mix)
14. black moon - i got cha opin
15. smif-n-wessun - let's get it on
16. black moon - buck 'em down


DOWNLOAD

No comments: